FaithNLR is OPEN and You Are Welcome
In the Auditorium
- We will practice social distancing by asking families to sit together and keep a six-foot separation from other families. This means we must sit on every other row with 4 chairs between families on the same row. Our auditorium is large enough to accommodate over 100 people this way.
- Remember to maintain social distancing between families as you enter. Please fellowship outside the building and do not gather in the lobby or the hallways.
In the Overflow Rooms
- We have room, including social distancing, for 4 families in the lobby with large screen monitors of the service. We also have room in the Fellowship Classroom and the Oather Blount Classroom for a quite a few others. Those rooms have large screen monitors of the service. We probably can accommodate 50-60 more people in these three areas.
On the Live Stream
- We will continue to live stream the service for those who cannot attend. You can find the live stream by clicking the button below.
- Please do not enter the building if you have a cough or fever.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or hugging.
- Please make use of the soap or hand sanitizer provided.
- Please cooperate by maintaining social distancing from everyone except your own family members. There will be no childcare. Children must stay with their parents.
- We will not “pass the plate” in the service but we really need your faithful support. Please place your offering in the offering boxes in the auditorium and on the hallway or in the offering buckets in the auditorium. You can also give online or by mail. Our mailing address is Faith Baptist Church, 109 Tanglewood Dr., North Little Rock AR 72118.
Thank you for faithfully supporting your church!
Looking forward to seeing you face to face – even if it’s from 6 feet away!!
Love you one and all!